Internship and Volunteer Opportunities
Join our team as an intern!
Want to create change and make positive impact for the Korean American community? KACLA is always looking for passionate and talented people to work with us. Internships and volunteer opportunities allow you to meet our community members, learn first-hand the issues affecting the Korean American community and contribute to the work of advancing our mission.
KAC is looking to fill the following intern/volunteer positions:
- At least 18 years old
- Must be fluent in English (Bilingual speakers of Korean preferred)
- Demonstrable interest in Korean-American community building
- Passion for the mission, vision, and values of KAC
- Ability to work well independently and also within a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Organizational skills and attention to detail