KAC 2022 SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
The KAC 2022 Summer Internship Program kicked off on June 20, 2022, and our interns are eager to make an impact on the Korean American community! Please welcome Dohyun, Nichole, and Michael, and check out what they have to say about their first two weeks!
- KAC is looking for extraordinary interns who are resourceful, detail-oriented and passionate about serving the Korean American community during a critical year.
- The Civic Engagement Intern will have the opportunity to:
- help implement the KAC Voter Engagement campaigns for the upcoming elections in 2022
- help inspire civic engagement for all generations of Korean Americans
- join the community advocacy project to Stop AAPI Hate Crimes/Incidents
- Internship Dates: June 20 – August 5, 2022
- Time commitment: Internship is a full time, 40 hours/week, 7-week commitment (Minimum 7 weeks, available up to 8 weeks upon demand)
- Location: Hybrid (home and office)
- Stipend: Interns will receive a $550 stipend upon completion of the program.