As part of enhancing political participation among Korean Americans, KAC provides Citizenship application, Green Card renewal, and other immigration services to applicable citizens at an affordable cost. Since 1983, KAC has assisted more than 40,000 people with their naturalization process and stands as one of the longest-continuously running Korean American organizations to provide such services. Our immigration experts will provide step-by-step instructions to help obtain your American Citizenship.

KAC Services

Appointment-based services.
Please contact (213) 365-5999 or
if you have inquiry on KAC services.

  • Naturalization Application (N-400)
  • Citizenship Fee Waiver (I-912)
  • Green Card Renewal (I-90)
  • Citizenship Certificate (N-565)
  • Passport Application Preparation

What to Bring

You should bring the following documents:

  • Permanent resident card
  • ID or California license
  • Travel record in the last 5 years. If your travel dates do not appear in your passport, please visit Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Los Angeles to request record.
  • Marriage and divorce certificates for you and any spouses
  • If you have ever been arrested, please bring a final certified court disposition for all arrests or charges, even if the case was dismissed.
  • Proof of current Public Benefit(s), if you are applying for a fee waiver

Steps to Naturalization

If you wish to apply for U.S. Citizenship or Green Card renewal
please call us at (213) 365-5999 to receive pre-application documents and make an appointment.

Understanding U.S. Citizenship


The Rights of a U.S. Citizen After Naturalization:


  • Only citizens vote in U.S. elections.
  • Upon naturalizing, U.S. citizens gain full access to certain government benefits programs. – US citizens can apply for a green card for your relatives.
  • Citizens can run for elected office.
  • Only U.S. citizens can serve on a federal jury.
  • In most cases, a child born abroad to a U.S. citizen is automatically a U.S. citizen.
  • A U.S. citizen’s right to remain in the United States cannot be taken away.